Friday, November 16, 2007

"New Phase" in my life.


Through out the 16 years I have been married, there have been many "New Phases" during that time. The first notable one was when all the kids slept through the night.... then came the new phase of not needing to buy any diapers. Whew who!!! Then it was putting all of the baby items away... high chair, crib, baby toys, diaper bag. The next biggest phase came when all of my children were in school all day... what am I going to do? ha ha. And here we are.... the next "New Phase".... Andrew came up to me and needed my keys, yes the keys to the car. WHOA! Where did the time go? He doesn't have his drivers license yet but it is around the corner, and just to put any thoughts out of your heads... he wanted to back the car out of the driveway!! Remember looking forward to doing that? ha ha I am not sure that I am ready for this new phase. Because everyone knows that after cars is girls!! Yikes. He has friends that drive, it is so weird. Help!!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Angela said...

Wow!! I can't believe he is almost ready to drive..How exciting & Scary. I love the Fall pics. It was nice catching up on the phone today.

Wonderland Girl said...

Yikes, I cannot believe it. Tell him to quit growing up. I tell it to the girls all the time. They never listen, though.

Wonderland Girl said...

I'm ready for a "new phase" on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.