Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Out of All the Fish in the See!!





Today is a monumental moment that I wanted to share. Andrew was asked to his first Sadie's Hawkins Dance. And did she do a number in his room..... it was great!!! The girl that asked him her name in Cynthia. Andrew said he doesn't know her but Andrew's good friend Kenya does so they all going together. Well, she sprinkled confetti all over. I am not sure that the pictures do it justice. Then she hung streamers all over and then she filled 28 cups each with one goldfish in them... and had them set all over his floor. Her note said, "Out of all the fish in the see, would you go to Sadie's with me?" Cute hugh?!? Even the spelling.... and to think they are in High School... in America!! haha.... Oh... remember your first Sadie's Dance?

1 comment:

Angela said...

Wow I can't believe he is old enough to date and drive. Very cute idea. I hope he has a great time. You will have to post his pictures from the dance....